We invite you to share and experience the writing styles of Northern Kentucky University…

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Loch Norse Magazine: Issue II

Isn't it exciting? Right now, the new work being written by you, the students, is the beginning of the second edition of Loch Norse Magazine.

We had the finest collection of student work I've ever read in our first issue this spring. I'm sure that our next issue will be even stronger!

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Rex Anthony Trogdon and I am serving as the Editor of LNM this scholastic year. I had the privilege to work with Jennifer Katherine Whalen last year as her Assistant Editor and I'm excited to announce that we have a new staff this year of talented writers who are ready to see another productive year begin.

Look for some changes to our blog in the coming weeks, including some introductions to our new staff members and the work from last year's issue. Let's have a great year growing together as writer's; I have no idea what you will create, but I'm sure it will be well worth reading.

Rex

No comments:

Post a Comment